Is Your Oxford, MS Business Ready For Whatever Happens?
Did you know that 50% of businesses may never reopen after experiencing flood or fire damage? A large majority of the ones that do re-open had a plan in place before the emergency happened. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at giving you that reassurance that you have an action plan in place for your company. An Emergency Ready Plan (ERP) gives you just that, a cohesive and efficient plan.
Having a plan in place not only gives you a peace of mind and a game plan for emergency situations it also gives that same peace to employees. Employees now have a deeper trust in their business and have less to worry about.
Advantages of having an ERP:
- A free outline of your business
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- A plan to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
No one ever plans on a disaster, but you can plan for it. Now is the time to ask yourself, "Are you Ready for whatever happens?"
Call us today at 662-281-1881 to set up a free appointment and get started.