Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage At Oxford Hotel

The last call any hotel owner or manager wants to receive is the one telling them they have a fire at their property.  Unfortunately these kind of phone calls do happen.  However, when they do it is our goal at SERVPRO of Oxford/Batesville/Clarksdale to be there every step of the way.  Not only do we work hard to get your business back up and running, we also pride ourselves in our ability to keep you informed throughout the whole process so there are no questions or surprises to add to the stress of such a large loss.  If you Oxford business suffers fire damage, call us today at 662-281-1881.

Personal Protective Equipment For Fire Cleanup

This is our crew at a fire job in Holcomb, MS.  This home had a fire that started in the laundry room and spread throughout the house.  Personal protective equipment that will protect the user against health or safety risks at work. It can include items such as safety helmets, gloves, eye protection, high-visibility clothing, safety footwear and safety harnesses. It also includes respiratory protective equipment (RPE).

Kitchen Fire In Oxford, MS

This is the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Oxford, MS.  This was a grease fire that thankfully the fire department was able to put out before it spread further.  Our team will now work on restoring what can be brought back to preloss conditions.  If you experience a house fire call SERVPRO of Oxford/Batesville/Clarksdale at 662-281-1881.  We're ready for whatever happens.

What You Can Do Until SERVPRO Arrives After A House Fire

  • Limit your movement in the home
  • Place clean linens on high traffic areas and upholstery
  • Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces
  • Do not shampoo carpet
  • Do not clean any electrical equipment
  • Do not send clothing to dry cleaner-- improper cleaning my set smoke smell

Fire Damage In Batesville Home

This is the picture of a bedroom after a house fire in Batesville, MS.  The fire started in the adjoining bathroom.  The fire was contained to the bathroom, however, the effects of fire reached further in the home.  This bedframe has smoke and heat damage from the fire.  Thankfully the fire department was quick to respond and limit much of the fire damamge.  Our SERVPRO of Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale was quick to come in and begin the restoration process.  With our ability to wipe down areas affected by smoke as well and clean house contents the home owner will be able to move back into her house and have it look like the fire never even happened.  

Bathroom Fire in Oxford,MS

This is the aftermath of a bathroom fire that originated from a light bulb.  The homeowner was quick to respond and our SERVPRO of Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale team worked hard to restore their home to pre-conditions. We were even able to bring items back to our warehouse to clean to prevent further smoke damage.  

Kitchen Fire in Oxford, MS

This is a kitchen after a tea kettle was left unattended in a home in Oxford.  There was smoke and soot damage throughout the home as well.  The owner was thankful for the fast response of our team and the ways we were going to be able to help him get the residence back to its original condition.